Do castles, knights, treasures and legends make you dream? Then come to the Domaine de Palogne to go back in time and live a unique experience in the footsteps of our Merovingian ancestors who already occupied the place 1500 years ago.
Visit the Logne castle and its museum equipped with a brand new multimedia space!
Psst: the castle offers a sublime panorama of the entire Ourthe valley.
Spend a whole day of fun! Hire a mountain bike, electric bike or go kayaking down the Ourthe.
Ardennes-étape customers receive an exclusive benefit with this experience:
10% off the combined ticket for the castle and the museum. Not cumulative
When you book a holiday home on our website, you have access to the Ardennes-étape Privilege programme that offers many lovely surprises with our local partners!
- The price includes entrance to the Château Fort de Logne, the treasure hunt and entrance to the Château Fort de Logne Museum
- The price does not include the falconry show (Adult: 6,50€, child: 5€)
- Possibility of guided tours for groups on reservation (min. 20 pers. FR - NL - EN)
- Possibility of catered barbecue for groups on reservation (from 15 people)
- Petanque courts
- Souvenir counter
- Walking maps are available for sale on site
- Dogs allowed in the castle but not in the museum
Adult: € 9.5
Children: € 6,5
Explore the surroundings