Discover the Wildlife Park in all its splendour at the first light of day. It’s more than just a walk - experience some genuine immersion in nature, right as the local plant and animal life starts waking up. It’s an unforgettable experience.
Picture this. Morning has just broken. You’re the only ones in the Park, the only ones enjoying this superb Domain, where you can observe and discover the tiniest details of this extraordinary ecosystem available to you. In groups (of up to 15 people) and with a ranger, you’ll explore the forest paths, walk through the great plains, and access places in the Park that are like no other... The sight of so much beauty is sure to leave you starstruck. Over one side, there’s a bird building a nest, and over the other, a deer is walking right in front of you...
The magic of nature
As long as you keep your senses sharp and let them direct you, there's something to see everywhere you look. Notice the richness of the Nature around you, observe the animals closely, and really experience this unique moment steeped in the morning’s peace and quiet, all whilst keeping in touch with Nature! It's a magnificent moment to experience and share, and an amazing chance to learn more about the biodiversity all around you. And the cherry on top? As an Ardennes-étape customer you’ll get 15% off, and you can even book dates just to yourself! Don't say we never spoil you!
Ardennes-étape customers receive an exclusive benefit with this experience:
15% off the price (suggested and exclusive dates booked 20 days in advance) with the code PRQV2023AR
When you book a holiday home on our website, you have access to the Ardennes-étape Privilege programme that offers many lovely surprises with our local partners!
- Duration of the experience: 3 and a half hours, from 7:30 am to 11 am.
- Min. / max number of participants: From 8 to 15 (children above the age of 6 only)
- Booking required, EITHER online by clicking HERE (only on Tuesdays and Thursdays from July - August) OR at least 20 days in advance for all dates booked exclusively for Ardennes-étape customers (during the week).
- You must park in the village, not accessible to people with reduced mobility, and bicycles not permitted
- Equipment: dress warm and wear walking shoes
- Park in the village. Walk to 46 Rue des Grottes. Cross the playground and follow the green arrows that say => ‘visite parc’
- More info on the wildlife park: https://grotte-de-han.be/en/wildlife-park
Price: €31.88 (instead of €37.50) / adult, and €25.50 (instead of €30) / child, including a visit to the park with a ranger, coffee and pastries offered
Booking required, EITHER online by clicking HERE (only on Tuesdays and Thursdays from July - August) OR at least 20 days in advance for all dates booked exclusively for Ardennes-étape customers (during the week).