Reinhardstein Castle is situated in the High Fens. It was built on the rock and overlooks the Warche river, not far from Robertville dam.
A guide welcomes you at the castle to take you on a journey through time. Admire the armour and period paintings, chests and tapestries. The many rooms are more and more impressive as you walk through! Stroll through the Knights’ room and Guards’ room or spend a spiritual moment in the chapel. The castle also offers you temporary exhibitions.
The added bonus? Your guide will wear a period costume, which will delight your budding young knights.
The region is full of walks! Certain paths go by the castle. And if you feel a little thirsty or hungry before putting on your walking shoes, you can also eat on site. Did you know that the castle brews its own beer? Cheers!
Ardennes-étape customers receive an exclusive benefit with this experience:
1 free entry with the purchase of 2 (maximum 2 free people per group) for the tours. Not valid on the tours narrated by candlelight or archery.
When you book a holiday home on our website, you have access to the Ardennes-étape Privilege programme that offers many lovely surprises with our local partners!
- Outside the usual opening days, you can book a guided tour for your group.
- You can also do archery, with a booking only (three days in advance) for groups of ten people minimum, for an extra charge. You’ll be instructed by a professional archer!
- In summer, the castle organises tours narrated by candlelight. A mad professor will take you on a journey through time with his stories! At the end of your experience, you'll watch a spectacle of fire.
- During the Christmas period, the castle is fully decorated and Christmas tales are told in the chapel.
- Adults: €10.50
- Children 6-17 years/students (18-25)/senior citizens 65+: €8.50
- Children 0-5 years: free