Enjoy solving puzzles as part of a team? Then you're going to love Escape Gaume in Virton!
As a family, with friends or as part of a team building exercise, an exciting and immersive experience awaits you at Escape Gaume, taking you back to 1950 in the shoes of a detective from that very same era. Your mission: to uncover who has made the treasure disappear from the local abbey's treasurer chest.
Your team will be made up of 2 to 6 players, and you have one hour (not a minute more) to complete your mission. The game master will be there to help guide you along the way, should you desire...
THE MYSTERY OF THE ABBEY :
In the 18th century, 2,000 gold Louis disappeared from the desk of Father-Abbot Cornelius, the abbey's former treasurer. When he died, several monks searched for the treasure, but to no avail... Many others tried, only to be blocked in time and space... This time, if the enigma has not been solved, a great misfortune could befall the walls of the abbey.
Will you rise to the challenge of this impossible mission?
As an Ardennes-étape customer, you get a 10% discount using promo code ‘ARDENNESETAPE’.
Ardennes-étape customers receive an exclusive benefit with this experience:
10% discount with promo code ‘ARDENNESETAPE’ (valid until 31 December 2023).
When you book a holiday home on our website, you have access to the Ardennes-étape Privilege programme that offers many lovely surprises with our local partners!
- Minimum/maximum participants required for the activity to go ahead: 2 min. - 6 max.
- From ages 8 and up. At least one adult per booking.
- The on-site toilet facilities are not accessible.
- Blue zone parking nearby.
- Please note: While this activity has been translated (into Dutch and English), the game master accompanying you may not speak your language. Upon arrival, the game master will give you a written welcome, introduction and instructions. You will have a few minutes to read all the documents before the activity begins. During the game, if necessary, you can ask the game master for written instructions in Dutch for each of the puzzles.
- 2 participants: €28 pp.
- 3 participants: €26 pp.
- 4 participants: €24 pp.
- 5 participants: €22 pp.
- 6 participants: €20 pp.
Experience opening times:
- July to August: every day at 15.00
- September to June: Thursdays at 15.00 & 17.00 / Fridays at 20.00 / Saturday & Sunday at 10.30, 13.00 & 15.00
Advance booking: online pre-booking only.
Explore the surroundings