Definition of a voucher
The Ardennes-Etape voucher related to these FAQs has the following characteristics:
- It covers the total amount paid to Ardennes-Etape, excluding the deposit.
- It is valid for three years from the date of issue.
- The voucher is valid for any accommodation in our catalog. However, in solidarity with the owner, we encourage you to reschedule your stay in the same holiday home.
- The voucher can be used for several stays, but it is personal and cannot be transferred.
- The voucher can only be used with the customer account linked to your cancelled booking.
- The voucher must be used at the time of payment. If your stay has to be confirmed by the owner, you will be asked for the voucher at the time of payment.
- The value of the voucher is not refundable in cash.
- The voucher cannot be used to pay the deposit for a future reservation.
- These conditions apply strictly to vouchers received due to cancellations caused by the coronavirus crisis and do NOT apply in any case to coupon codes or discounts resulting from business courtesies.
- The voucher is granted without any prejudicial recognition and subject to all rights.
- The cancellation insurance premium, if purchased, is not included in the voucher as it is offered by a MAPFRE or AXA partner
Find all the information relating to your vouchers in the “My benefits” section under the “Gift vouchers” tab in your Customer Space.
View my Customer Area