Pêcherie des Trois Ponts
3449 Trois Ponts Fishing Lake
La Pêcherie des Trois Ponts fishing lake is situated on the banks of the Ourthe River, in the heart of the Ardennes forest. Come and fish for locally reared trout in this magnificent setting. A one-hectare lake is available for fishing for half or a whole day, with a daily catch allowance of 2-4 kg of fish per angler. The fish are reared in a traditional way in small lakes fed by the source of the Western Ourthe where the water is of very high quality.
- Rod hire
- Bait and tackle for sale (maggots, mealworms and pellets are available on site).
- Night fishing is available for groups of 25 or more anglers.
- Day lake hire (reservation required).
- Release of large trout depending on the number of anglers or level of demand.
- Organisation of banquets, barbecues, hog roasts may also be a possibility…
- Tavern - restaurant (group menus available).Snacks and soup available from the bar
Large lake (Price per angler = maximum 2 rods. Child = under 13 years)
1/2 day adult €14.50
1/2 day child €11.40
1 day adult €26.50
1 day child €20.50
1/2 day adult €17.25
1/2 day child €14.50
1 day adult €31.75
1 day child €26.00
Another small lake is available for day hire for groups: (reservation required)
55 trout €135
60 trout €160
80 trout €190
110 trout €250
145 trout €308
270 trout €560
Catch and release maximum of 1 to 2 times
Copyright pictures: Droits réservés