Situated near Chassepierre and Herbeumont, and just a few kilometers away from Bouillon; this one-storey house is the ideal place to discover the wonders of the Semois Valley.
Completely renovated in 2015, this charming 3-star bungalow is the ideal pied-à-terre for a family holiday or with close friends. Offering all the modern comforts and a pleasing ambiance, you will feel at ease right from the start. From the terrace, you can contemplate the bucolic and peaceful surroundings, and, at the same time, you can watch your children have fun in the play area. The holiday cottage can accommodate up to four people. Its two bedrooms, the fully equipped kitchen, and the functional bathroom will make you feel right at home. If you want to keep in touch with the rest of the world during your holidays, the Internet connection is at your disposal.
Set in a perfect location, this pleasant holiday cottage is the ideal place to explore the Semois Valley and this beautiful area of the Belgian Ardennes. We highly recommend the following nearby attractions:
- Known for its street theatre festival which takes place every August, Chassepierre is a charming and inviting village. You should spend at least one afternoon here to enjoy a craft beer on a terrace or to taste the local cuisine. On Sundays, there is a market that offers products from the region.
- Herbeumont is another nice place where you will find some good shops.
- Florenville, in the heart of Gaume, is also close by. Here, the shops are open on Sundays and there is a nice outdoor swimming pool where you can spend a great afternoon with your children.
- You should also stop by Bouillon and visit its castle and its wildlife park.
- Sport fans will enjoy to experience some of the outdoor adventures that Semois Aventure offers.
Do not hesitate to book this charming chalet. It has all the amenities to meet all your needs and its perfect location will let you discover the best of the Ardennes.
For just a small increase in your booking price, you can stay for a long weekend or midweek. With a longer stay you can better enjoy the best of the region.
Pets not allowed
It is not allowed to organise student parties, bachelor parties, drinking parties,…
|As quiet as it gets
Absolute peace and quiet, house is located on the countryside, in the middle of nature, in a small hamlet, in a calm dead-end street,…
The house is located in a small village, you might hear sounds typical to the countryside, or some children playing outside,…
You will find yourself in a village centre, next to a road without constant traffic, you might hear the neighbours or farmers in the area,…
|Average noise level
A busy road passes next to the house, traffic sound is ubiquitous.
|High noise level
The house is located in the city centre, right next to a busy national road or close to the highway, at a crossroads, traffic sound is constant.
While the region is full of traditional terroir dishes, cheeses and beers, gourmets will also find quality vineyards and gastronomic addresses."