Discover the magical places where the Elfique legend was born and sample the beer with the devotees who brew it. Tucked away in a bend of the river Amblève, the brewery looks over the rock that, according to legend, housed the famous Elf. Elfique draws its character and mystery from this magical place where men have worked with the river for over five centuries.
The Elfique brewery is a place that not only produces top-quality beers but also offers experiences on its unique estate and in an enchanted forest:
- A guided tour of the brewery to learn the secrets of how the beer is made
- A mountain adventure course with a zipline and fantastic scenic viewpoints
- Walks between 4 and 8 km long around the brewery (with maps provided)
- Team-building and shooting workshops
- Orienteering course
- La Guinguette des Elfes restaurant for a gourmet treat
Ardennes-étape customers receive an exclusive benefit with this experience:
As an Ardennes-étape customer, you will receive one complimentary beer per person after your guided tour of the brewery
When you book a holiday home on our website, you have access to the Ardennes-étape Privilege programme that offers many lovely surprises with our local partners!
- Online booking only
- The site is accessible to bikes
- Brewery tour accessible to people with reduced mobility
5 - 10 €
Open to visitors from Thursday to Saturday. Bookings can be made online with at least one week’s notice.
Other experiences can be booked depending on availability