Come and pedal at your own pace for two hours of relaxation with family or friends in the picturesque Molignée Valley. What an original way to discover the region, don't you think?
Choose one of the 3 routes of 6, 8 or 14 km and cycle through the forests, past beautiful viewpoints and along the Molignée. You can also pass through one of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia, Sosoye, or the Ruins of Montaigle.
Ardennes-étape customers receive an exclusive benefit with this experience:
As an Ardennes étape customer, you benefit from the group price instead of the individual price
When you book a holiday home on our website, you have access to the Ardennes-étape Privilege programme that offers many lovely surprises with our local partners!
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- Car and coach parking
- Your pets are welcome. However, you are required to keep them on a leash, also on the rail bike.
- These walks are always to and from a single track
- 22 Euros for one rail bike for 1 itinerary
- 44 Euros for one rail bike for 2 itineraries
- 20 Euros for one rail bike by the rent of 5 rail bikes or more