Near Bouillon, cross the Semois on the back of your horse during an unforgettable ride.
Imagine: you are welcomed by Cécile and Michel, two horse lovers. After a few explanations, get the horses ready together. You will appreciate this special moment with your horse to get to know each other before embarking on a ride to discover the Semois valley.
The choice is yours: two hours or a whole day!
The ride will take you through beautiful forests and along the most beautiful rivers of the Ardennes.
Are you a nature and animal lover? Then this is the activity for you.
Ardennes-étape customers receive an exclusive benefit with this experience:
1 free person for every 4 paid persons.
When you book a holiday home on our website, you have access to the Ardennes-étape Privilege programme that offers many lovely surprises with our local partners!
- From 12 years old.
- Private tours for 2 to 6 people.
- Small groups (2-4 people): Cécile will help you if you have no experience with horses
- For groups of 5 - 6 people: it is preferable to be a regular rider
- To take with you: boots and comfortable elastic trousers
- Psst: you will cross the Semois if you choose a ride of 3 hours or more
From 50 € / p