Are you dreaming of an activity that is both a change of scenery and fun at the same time? We have what you need to please your whole little group: an all-terrain guided electric scooter ride in the Pays de Herve region. Fun and excitement guaranteed!
Accompanied by two guides who are with you for the whole ride to supervise, you’ll set off on a great experience that’s fun, sporty and informative! We should say that although we are all familiar with the good old scooter, its cousin, the all-terrain electric scooter, is a recent device that is still relatively unknown. There’s no doubt about it: you'll love it without feeling uneasy, because the scooter feels like a bike... but without having to pedal. Are you thinking that it’ll be really easy? Not so fast, because you’ll still have to make a little effort (otherwise, it's less fun!). And the trails planned will take you along many forest and farming paths.
Amusement and fun on the agenda
There are several trails possible, from more sporty (mountain bike type) to smoother. So don’t panic, the guides adapt the trip according to each person's level. After all, you’re there to have a good time! And, for the perfect adventure, on the way, you’ll learn a whole host of things about the region you are crossing: the history of the villages, the buildings you see and the craggy paths... You’ll get a whole education, as the Pays de Herve is full of magnificent sights.
Are you feeling a bit peckish? That’s good, because as an Ardennes-étape customer, you can savour a cheese/cold meat platter with a beer - yum! Finally, the organisers have thought of everything because each starting point enables you to enjoy an activity after the walk without having to go by car. So, are you coming?
Ardennes-étape customers receive an exclusive benefit with this experience:
A free meat/cheese platter to enjoy with a beer on the ride
When you book a holiday home on our website, you have access to the Ardennes-étape Privilege programme that offers many lovely surprises with our local partners!
- Several starting points possible depending on the participants’ levels and what they would like: Aubin-Neufchâteau; Blégny mine; Grain d’Orge pub; Herve (tourist office); Val Dieu Abbey; Fourons
- Experience times: one departure at 9:30 a.m., a second at 3:00 p.m.
- Number of participants: 4 people minimum (if fewer than 4, possibility of joining a group) and 12 people maximum.
- Possibility of rides for large groups (over 12 people) only if booked far enough in advance. An additional travel fee for the employees should also be included.
- Wear suitable clothing for the weather + closed shoes
- No dogs allowed
€45/person (includes the guided ride, a helmet and a pair of protective goggles)