Aah the joys of cross-country skiing in the Ardennes! This is really the number one activity to do when it snows in the region. Go to the High Fens at an altitude of 674 metres, to the Baraque Michel.
Rent skis for a half or full day. Take a tour of the High Fens under its white coat by choosing one of the loop walks starting from the chalet.
And if after all this excitement you feel hungry, come and warm up in the Baraque Michel restaurant.
Ardennes-étape customers receive an exclusive benefit with this experience:
Group rate for individuals
When you book a holiday home on our website, you have access to the Ardennes-étape Privilege programme that offers many lovely surprises with our local partners!
- Several trails available of 5 -13 or 20 km in a loop starting from the chalet.
- Shoes and sticks provided
- Pedestrian routes for walkers.
- the day: 12 € (for the whole day)
- half day (after 1pm => 6pm): 10€.
- sledging: 5 €.