The human experience is a fascinating one. So why not get to know it in a quirky and fun way? The Prehistomuseum is a park covering an area of 30 hectares. It's full of activities to help you have fun as you learn, and all generations are sure to love it!
The Prehistomuseum is:
- An archaeology museum that teaches you all about the human ecosystem
- A leisure park where you can take part in workshops for pottery and flint carving, practice your hunting skills on 3D targets, pay a visit to reconstructions of houses, take a look at prehistoric animals, and experience human evolution as you make your way through a plant maze...
- A cave where you can go off and explore to your heart’s content. Put on your kit and go exploring!
- An expertise centre with a laboratory, where archaeologists conduct research on a daily basis.
- A restaurant
You’ll meet enthusiasts and archaeologists on your visit, as well as experience unique sensory experiences.
Did you know that the Prehistomuseum organises games and events during the school holidays? Find out more about them here and experience them as a family!
Ardennes-étape customers receive an exclusive benefit with this experience:
-20% on the entrance prices with the code "Ardennes23"
When you book a holiday home on our website, you have access to the Ardennes-étape Privilege programme that offers many lovely surprises with our local partners!
- You can buy separate entry tickets for the museum or the park, or a combined entry ticket for both
- The archaeologists are multilingual! For German, it’s best to book in advance
4 - 15 Euros