Do you love nature and big thrills, just like we do? Combine the two on your stay with a visit to our partner, Forestia.
Forestia is a wildlife park with around 300 animals local to our climate. Walk around five kilometres of forest, and visit wild animals and top predators: wolves, bears, and deer, and also various rodents and felines. The 30 different animal species live in semi-freedom around the park.
So awaken your inner adventurer, and take your pick from any of the adventure park’s 11 routes and two giant ziplines. A guide will get you kitted up and explain all the safety information you’ll need to know. And then: head off and have fun! So hitch up, jump, climb from tree to tree, and make this day one that you’ll remember fondly.
There are even specialised routes for the little ones to enjoy, because some of them are accessible for ages two and above.
So much excitement is sure to have made you hungry and thirsty! So head over to the Forest’Bar, which offers seasonal dishes for all budgets.
Also, discover the Forestshop, a nifty little shop offering some lovely bits and bobs for kids and grown-ups themed around the forest and the animals.
Ardennes-étape customers receive an exclusive benefit with this experience:
You pay for 2 and you get 3 tickets
When you book a holiday home on our website, you have access to the Ardennes-étape Privilege programme that offers many lovely surprises with our local partners!
- Your four-legged companion must stay at home
- Accessible to pushchairs and people with reduced mobility, but be aware that the park is hilly
- Consider bringing a pair of gloves for the adventure park (not required)
- Restaurant (fresh, local produce and table service), food truck, and ice cream bar
- Teambuilding and family activities available upon request
- Wildlife park: from €13.50 to €19.
- Wildlife park + adventure park: from €20 to €31.
Book on the site: https://forestia.be/