Feel like cross-country skiing? It's possible at the Signal de Botrange, the highest point in the country. 800 pairs of skis and shoes (also sleds for the very youngest). Free visit to the tower (panoramic view).
Ardennes-étape customers receive an exclusive benefit with this experience:
5 persons for the price of 4
When you book a holiday home on our website, you have access to the Ardennes-étape Privilege programme that offers many lovely surprises with our local partners!
- Large parking lot available
- The altitude is 694 meters
- Possibility to rent sledges for children
- Sledging: 5 Euros / p
- Day skiing : 12 Euros / p
- Half-day skiing: 10 Euros / p
For groups :
- Full-day skiing during the week (excluding school holidays): 7 Euros / p
- Full-day skiing at weekends and during holidays: 10 Euros / p
Explore the surroundings