Go back in time to enjoy the passing time… This is what Vanessa offers. Enjoy the sound of hooves clopping on this half-day activity. Slow down and admire the landscape at a relaxed pace.
The experience begins in a meadow, amidst the herd. Getting close to the horses will give you new sensations. Then it’s time to brush them before putting on their harnesses. This exclusive experience is reserved for you as an Ardennes-étape customer. But it’s time for a home-made snack and departure… Come on! Climb up, sit back and the carriage will set off. A 15-kilometre ride through the villages and valleys surrounding Modave. With a few surprises in store, such as the Hoyoux waterfalls and the Château de Modave.
If you’re feeling hungry, you can stop at the ice cream parlour ‘Chez Capoue’ (cost not included). But don’t forget your snack basket in which you’ll find home-made vegetable crisps, a plate of cold cuts with home-made meatballs and regional cheese, as well as bread, local beer (lager or brown ale) for adults and local apple juice for children. And naturally, a little sweet touch inspired by the season.
- Duration of the experience: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Number of participants: 1 to 5 people (6-7 if there are children)
- On-site parking
- Easy bike access with the RAVeL trail that passes nearby
- Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- From 1 to 5 people: €100 + €15 per person for the snack/€10 per child for the snack